- New to HouseShaw? Jump into one of our properties, click on a virtual tour, and have a good look around, take as long as you need, and let us know how we can help you.
- Like what you see? Contact us to register your interest. Better still, fill in our online application form to get a head start on the rest, and save disappointment. Once we receive a holding fee the property will be taken off the market and reserved for you, pending references. Once references are approved, we will work towards your move in date. All residential deposits are protected with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS). You might also be eligible for our Zero Deposit Scheme. Please get in touch to find out more.
- Don’t forget to check out insurance for your belongings, including perishable goods! You might want to look at income protection, so you will never have to worry about not being able to pay your rent. We can connect you with our insurance partners who can advise the best products for you.
- Already with HouseShaw? Check out our TENANT APP, keep up to date with your rent statements, report maintenance at any hour of the day, review all your tenancy documents in one place, and stay connected with the HouseShaw Team, and your tenancy.
- Looking to move on? Please review your contract, and get in touch with us. You can offer your notice to leave via our TENANT APP, or by email. Don’t forget to check out other properties that might suit you if your circumstances have changed, and of course, we always offer a recommend a friend fee of £50 for every successful applicant you refer to us... even once you have left HouseShaw!